Outputting Video to 3rd Party Devices (HD-SDI / HDMI) Overview
The Streambox Media Player Pro is able to interface with 3rd party output devices for broadcast quality video output in HD-SDI or HDMI.
Blackmagic Design UltraStudio Mini Monitor
1. Connect and install the Blackmagic Design Mini Monitor on the Mac.
2. Start the Streambox Media Player
3. From the Settings menu select the Use BlackMagic H/W.
4. From the Settings menu
select the Output and choose the desired output mode. Verify the output video is displaying to the external display. The Media Player software window will not display the video internally while the BlackMagic Hardware is displaying the video.
If the display does not show up correctly try the following steps.
● Close and restart the Streambox Media Player application (⌘Q)
● Restart the Mac
● Change display output mode
● Check for Streambox Media Player software updates
● Check for BlackMagic device software updates